On 13/03/2024 16:43, Bill Cole via mailop wrote:
   What is "poor" or "weak" about TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1 which is relevant
   in the context of SMTP, other than their easily-disabled support for
   weak ciphers?

On 13.03.24 18:09, Taavi Eomäe via mailop wrote:
If you disable all the weak ciphers and key exchanges you're not left with a significant amount of backwards compatibility.

Doesn't this mean that if we disable weak ciphers and exchanges, there are still some secure options left even with tls 1.0/1.1 ?

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...