Am 16.03.2024 um 17:44:09 Uhr schrieb John Levine:

> It appears that Marco Moock via mailop <m...@dorfdsl.de> said:
> >> But who will follow 13 years old standard... ;-)
> >
> >When Google and Co. make DKIM mandatory, this will be hard, because
> >those messages are likely to be rejected.
>
> Why do you imagine that Google is unable to read the specs?  I know
> people at Google who work on this and they are quite aware of what
> the standards say.

Do they violate the standards if they make a valid DKIM signature
required?
IIRC this is what they described for bulk senders.

It doesn't affect my personal servers, because there I have working
DKIM, but at work we operate some lists and I am asking because maybe
we have to deal with that when subscribers use Google.
We currently also don't have implemented ARC yet.

--
kind regards
Marco

Send spam to 1710607449mu...@cartoonies.org