Aruba's email systems do have a lot of issues, but this one was a little new to me..

        by Aruba Outgoing Smtp  with ESMTPSA
        id uDJ6rtNJEjUFfuDJ6rzmku; Tue, 09 Apr 2024 17:22:44 +0200

It could be that they simply record ESMTPSA for all connections, but a little strange. Seeing phishing coming through..

Always funny how new staff get that spam email within a month, asking for their Cel number.. and to 'await my text'..

Typical scam, trying to convince the new employee to run down to the store, and get some gift cards.

Is this something new that Google will attempt to relay out another companies email servers with authentication?

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."