Am 30.04.2024 um 14:18:17 Uhr schrieb Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop:

> That's why nobody should treat UCEPROTECT seriously (also due to
> highly suspicious behavior of the people who run this blacklist -
> their de-listing practices are de facto a money extortion scheme),

They delist IP addresses 7 days after the last impact to their
spamtrap. Listings in lvl2 or 3 depend on a score.

All explained here:
http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php?m=3&s=0

If IONOS doesn't manage to cut of the abusers, they will land on that
listings. I wouldn't choose them for e-mail because of that.

> and even if someone insists to use it, only Level 1 is worth anything.

People using lvl2/3 exactly want it that way. The mechanism is
explained and they even warn about using it.

--
kind regards
Marco