Not sure if anyone has any ideas here:

I've started to get mail rejected by various MTAs (outlook.com and
icloud.com) from my personal server due to being listed at Spamhaus.

The latest rejections, this morning, were from iCloud.com and indicated
that the sending IP was on the Spamhaus BL list - with a link to query
Spamhaus for more info.  But the link returns that the IP "has no issues".
Last week, however, I'd tangled with Spamhaus as a NDR from outlook.com had
a reference to my being on the Spamhaus CSS list.  I requested removal, and
I was unblocked again in a couple of hours.  I used the "general" IP lookup
at check.spamhaus.org again today, and am again listed on the CSS list
(only).  I requested removal again, and it looks like I've been granted
that.

But the question is why am I showing up?  The CSS detail indicated that
connections from my IP had been made with "technical values and unusual
sending behaviors" - which is not very useful.  There were three
connections listed; checking logs all of these were to Gmail (all
successful).

I'm going to have to put together some sort of automated reporting of when
I get blacklisted, but does anyone have any ideas what Google would have
been unhappy about?  Usual disclaimers: personal server, heavily monitored,
fully patched, cloud instance, DMARC/DKIM/SPF aligned, 3 users, etc.

Thanks!
_KMP

P. S. There was another service I haven't heard of likely using Spamhaus as
well, an outbound message held up last week for many hours with "relay=
mx1.hc2706-39.iphmx.com[216.71.137.79]:25, delay=4695,
delays=4694/0.02/0.79/0, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host
mx1.hc2706-39.iphmx.com[216.71.137.79] refused to talk to me:
554-esa6.hc2706-39.iphmx.com 554 Your access to this mail system has been
rejected due to the sending MTA's poor reputation. If you believe that this
failure is in error, please contact the intended recipient via alternate
means.)" which is even less helpful.  That seems to have been cleared at
the time of the (first) Spamhaus CSS removal.