I am moving my servers to new IP addresses, which is always fun. The
new block is 192.55.226/24 which was allocated in 1989 and has never
been live until this week.

So here's what AOL says to innocuous messagee from my users.

553 5.7.2 [TSS09] All messages from 192.55.226.66 will be permanently deferred;
Retrying will NOT succeed.

I presume it has something to do with it being a hitherto unseen IP range

The volume is quite low, maybe 200 messages a day including from my
mailing lists, and does not look spammy. The highest volume list is
gossip about folk dancing.

Any suggestions?

To answer the obvious questions, it all has DKIM signatures and the SPF is updated, so it ain't that.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY