Hello,

(sent again to the list)

On Thu, 9 May 2024 at 20:09, Jarland Donnell via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> Hey friends,
>
> Quick question for you experts. What do you find to be the most common
> root cause for reports of emails not being received by Office 365
> domains, when you can confirm conclusively that Microsoft accepted the
> email? Obviously spam folder delivery should rank high, but what else?
> Are there admin settings for Office 365 organizations that result in
> emails being accepted by their servers but not delivered to the
> recipients? Maybe quarantined somewhere?

Yes, Office 365 quarantine is directly accessible here:

https://security.microsoft.com/quarantine?viewid=Email

Here's some documentation:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/defender-office-365/quarantine-end-user

According to this as a user you can access emails in Anti SPAM, Anti
Pishing quarantine, but not Anti Malware.

To trigger Anti Malware a simple blacklisted URL in the email is
enough, we are not talking about attachments.

Lukas