Based on reading Spamhaus's page(referenced below), they will slowly block ALL Vultr ip address space from using the Spamhaus public mirrors.  Doesn't matter what the reverse IP address is.

But signing up for Spamhaus DQS free service, you merely change your configuration after getting a free DQS key from Spamhaus.

If you are querying their zen database, you have configured queries to use 'zen.spamhaus.org'. You change that to 'your_DQS_key.zen.dq.spamhaus.net'

Lyle Giese