Hi all

Our customers increasingly get phishing emails targeting our email
platform accessible under the domain: Cloudflare-ipfs.com
(interplanetary file system, I guess that is their name for CNS).

I reported some of those to the cloudflare abuse desk.

To my surprise, after usually 1 or two days I get a replies From:
"Cloudflare" <ab...@sparkpostmail.com> about them blocking some of the
single URL we report.

So is sparkpostmail.com linked to cloudflare?

Unfortunately the basic issue is not being addressed. The phishers
seem to be able to generate new URI under cloudflare-ipfs.com much
faster than ab...@spakpostmail.com is able to block them.

Even SpamAssassin now has a rule matching those:

URI_CLOUDFLAREIPFS References Interplanetary File System PtP
                            content via CloudFlare, likely phishing

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden