I have been waiting to post this until I could get permission, which I just
have.  We have been working with a sender having the issue of Google (Gmail)
rejecting all email coming from their Microsoft account, giving a "domain
reputation issue" response.   We knew it was an issue specific to Microsoft
sending to Gmail, as in fact the same domain had no issue at all delivering to
Gmail from other platforms, we had gone over their authentication with a
fine-toothed comb, etc., and posited that the "domain" referenced in the
rejection notice was actually the *Microsoft* domain, and not this sender's.

A few days ago we received confirmation of that from the Google side:  "I can
see that you are sending the emails from the Outlook server. Previously Outlook
was using IPV6 to send the emails then all of the emails were marked as spam
just because of the reputation. And due to that past interaction, whatever
emails coming from Outlook IPV6, Gmail has detected them as spam and just to
protect our end user, they are rejecting the emails."

And now, just a few minutes ago, from Microsoft:

"Our teams have been in contact with the Google team over these issues,
apparently it was affecting some other users as well."

This of course doesn't mean that the issue is resolved, but it does mean that
both sides are acknowledging the issue, and we have noted that the sender with
whom we were working (which is what led to these dialogues with Google and
Microsoft) is now able to deliver to Gmail.

Simon Branch, you posted about having this issue, has it resolved for you?

Anne

__
Get the Good Sender Seal of Approval!  Our Good Senders Listâ„¢ email
certification and deliverability assistance is respected around the world so
that the email you send goes to the inbox, not the junk folder.  Learn more at
gettotheinbox.com

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Email Law & Policy Attorney
CEO Get to the Inbox by ISIPP SuretyMail
Creator of the term 'deliverability' and co-founder of the deliverability
industry
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange