On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 12:31 AM Marcel Becker via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> I assume you have already reached out to the official Yahoo postmaster
> support team via the link conveniently provided in the SMTP response?

No response on that ticket in over 24 hours.  And the IP address is still
blocked.

Frustrating because Yahoo is the only one blocking this IP address.  The IP
address is not on any other public RBL.  The IP address has a Senderscore
of 98.  I'm just being held hostage by Yahoo.

If the IP address was blocked because of historical usage - before we came
into use of the IP address - I would ask, when was the last time the IP
address sent spam?  If it was 3 days ago, that's one thing.  If it was 3
years ago, that's another.