Hi,

Dňa 29. júna 2024 17:08:33 UTC používateľ Al Iverson via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:
>I'm currently testing using Amazon SES for my outbound list mail.
Thanks for reply

>Maybe the first nine digits are some sort of client identifier? I am not

I checked your theory right now, and i afraid that it is not as simple, as
i see grow in the first 9 hex numbers, eg. (unique values):

    0100018fe...
    0100018ff...
    010001900...
    010001901...
    010001902...

Seems to be some sort of counter...

>Also, it's very, very easy to set a custom return-path subdomain in SES.

I afraid, that real spammer will not want to use as easy identifier ;-)

>Mine is customized, as you can see above. Thus you could take the stance
>that you'll block @amazonses.com and anybody who wants to get past that can

I don't want to be as agressive on return-path, it is (can be) shared
and not all people are aware of two "From" in email, but yes, i already
assing high score if that domain appears in MIME From:, but i didn't
remember/notice any yet :-)

regards

--
Slavko