Hello,

I have started a migration to a new MX recently and I have discovered that new
MX rejects mx.mailop.org early due to DNS failure. As I can see now, it is
related to DNSSEC problems (at a new machine, I have DNSSEC restricted from
downgrading). I have checked if it is my resolver being faulty but no, I am
able to replicate this problem using Cloudflare DoH:

$ curl --silent --http2 --header "accept: application/dns-json"
"https://1.1.1.1/dns-query?name=mx.mailop.org"; | jq .
{
  "Status": 2,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "mx.mailop.org",
      "type": 1
    }
  ],
  "Comment": [
    "EDE(7): Signature Expired for DNSKEY dnssec.works., id = 41779: RRSIG
dnssec.works., expiration = 1721570770",
    "EDE(18): Prohibited"
  ]
}

--