From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Dickie LaFlamme via
mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2024 2:16:51 AM
To: mailop@mailop.org <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [mailop] Odd iCloud bounce. Looking for an iCloud contact

Hi all.

Looking for some assistance hopefully from an icloud contact.

We just started seeing some Hard Bounces (5.2.0) with the rejection of
(X-Postfix; Message delivery failed). Addresses affected were performing
correctly recently and now we’re seeing this.

In some past forums I saw that it could be filtering, which fine if it’s
reputation, but it’s not telling us that and hard bouncing the mail with the
5.2.0 code.

Some help here would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dickie LaFlamme