Am 27.08.2024 um 12:56:18 Uhr schrieb Eduardo Diaz Comellas via mailop:

> I think that sending the vacation messages with null sender is an
> standard practise and the best way to avoid loops. I've found no
> problems with any other email providers: only gmail is blocking this
> messages.

SPF specifies that if MAIL FROM:<>, SPF will be checked for the name in
the HELO/EHLO SMTP command.
The HELO/EHLO must match to the rDNS of the IP address.

You also need an SPF record for the FQDN of your outgoing server.

If you have all of that, the message will be accepted.

--
Gruß
Marco

Send unsolicited bulk mail to 1724756178mu...@cartoonies.org