It appears that Corey H via mailop <cor...@alwaysdata.net> said:
>I expect it should be a pure smtp relay, change nothing in headers. We
>can pay for it.

I have looked and found nothing. For fairly obvious reasons, relays
are picky about what they allow, and while your set of random mail may
be nice, someone else's that looks technically similar isn't.

My current plan is to find a hosting provider who is familiar with
my client and will let us host a box running Postfix.  There's a bunch
of related issues, e.g., nobody else sending bad mail from the same /24,
can assign a separate IPv6 /64, reverse DNS for both v4 and v6.

I have a few candidates but I'm not going to name them because they all
made it clear that they don't do this for people they don't already know.

R's,
John