I can discuss with our network team, not sure if they do those things.

However, to Viktor's point, we have updated our PBL listings recently (within
the last year or so).  I'm not sure why this IP (or range) is being treated as
dynamic by TM.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy