Yea, nobody responds to messages sent to icloudad...@apple.com

That's the problem with services that ask you to send inquiries to an email
address.  That email address probably gets a ton of spam itself, so the
person that's supposed to be responding to those inquiries either ignores
the email or trashes the email thinking it is spam.

A better solution is to have a web form that asks for particular
information so that the data can be properly funneled into whoever or
whatever department needs to address those issues.

But... there's also the case that the entity (Apple/iCloud in this
instance) doesn't really have any motivation to respond or resolve any
issues that are brought to their attention.  "Your server can't send email
to our users?  Oh No! ... How does that affect us financially?"  If enough
recipients stop using their entity given email address (i.e. their @
icloud.com email address) then that may affect change on the entity's
part.  But good luck getting the general population to believe that.  I
don't know what your business's footprint is, but I would practically
guarantee that it's smaller than Apple.  The general public will believe
that Apple can do no wrong, therefore YOU must be in the wrong.