Hi all,

i am playing with IDNA in python and i found, that these IDNA
(2003/2008) related things are "underdocumented" in both,
the idna library and aiodns/dnspython and there are various
problems, which needs try-error game.

For now i got some useful results, but i need to test it with
real DNS queries/responsšs with German ß and as i know,
that here are people from that country, i want to ask (if i can)
if someone can provide me one, the best with PTR, DMARC
and/or DANE records (as IDNA with underscored labels has
some troubles in idna library). I tried to find some, but what i
found (in various IDNA issues) was mostly labels only, or
doesn't exist anymore...

I will do only some DNS queries to it, no mails will be send
at all.

thanks

--
Slavko