Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in VA, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Please go through the below requirement and sent matching profiles for the
below skill set *

* *

*SBO Servicing Consultant*

*Location: McLean, VA*

*Interviews: Phone Screen and In Person Required*

*Start First week in December*

I will let you know about the duration is it long term position are not
before submition

*Rate: $52/hr MAX*

****Must Have SBO Experience****

*Job Description: *

Lead the integration of a COTS package (i.e., Alan King's SBO) with internal
systems. Develop the Primary Servicer Interface, Remittance Interface, and
Reports. Must be able to work independently. Have 5 years experience in full
systems life cycle development

*Required Skills: *

SBO Integration Experience (backed with successful production
implementation)
Servicing and Accounting Business Domain Subject-Matter-Expertise
Strong Analytical skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills - be able to communicate
Strong SQL skills J2EE skills
Software engineering process skills using formal SDLC methodology
Must have bachelor in computer science, engineering or equivalent in related
software technology field

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc