Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in CA, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

Please go through the below requirement and sent matching profiles for the
below skill set

Position Title:  *PeopleSoft Benefits Admin Senior Consultant*

Pay Rate - DOE
Location: Oakland and Walnut Creek as needed
Duration: 7 Months
Start Date: Early December

Required Skills: Excellent Comm. skills

Request for a seasoned HCM Ben Admin Functional Analyst. Here are the
details:

Minimum 5 years experience with PS HCM and at least 2 with version 8.x
At least 3 full cycle implementations in HCM Business and Functional Analyst
Role
Must have strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM application in particular, HR
and Ben Admin
Excellent communications skills
Prior and recent HR experience as a Benefits Analyst is preferred

Position Title: *PeopleSoft Benefits Project Manager*

Start Date:  ASAP
Duration:  6 Months with possibility of extension
Location:  Walnut Creek CA
Pay Rate:  DOE

Required Skills: Excellent Comm. Skills

· Must be a seasoned and experienced PM, with at least 4 full life cycle
system implementation experience.
· PeopleSoft project, Benefits and previous healthcare experience
· Local candidate preferred.

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc