Hi,

Please reply with summary of the candidates skills against the skill matrix
below. All skills have to be seen in the resume.

Need: Informatica Developer

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Rate: $45/hr

The candidates must have a strong background in Informatica development. The
job will consist of writing new code or modifying existing code in support
of the Siebel Relationship Management Warehouse (SRMW) reporting structure.
Strongly prefer candidate with expertise in the Data Warehouse Application
Console (DAC). Strong SQL skills are required and UDB experience is
preferred.

Name

Required

Level

Experience

Informatica

Yes

Extensive Experience

3-5 yrs

Siebel Relationship Management Warehouse

Yes

Extensive Experience

3-5 yrs

SQL

Yes

Extensive Experience

3-5 yrs

UDB

No

Extensive Experience

0-2 yrs

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com, raj_ai...@yahoo.in

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.