*Please respond to na...@vedainfo.com ONLY.*
*

*Candidates really have to be very senior architects with minimum 5-6 years
of experience as application architect He should know a lot about design
patterns and the judgment where and when to use them. Right individual
should be very competent in VB.NET and should know how to maintain balance
budget, time and constraints. I need someone who can start within 24 to 48
hours and latest by November 29th.***

* *

*Title: *.Net Architects

Duration: 12 Months

Location: Burbank CA

Rate: $60/hr on c2c AL

We're looking for a senior architect who can come in and understand a
complex VB.Net business application within a very tight schedule.  We have 2
months to come up to speed on the application, taking over production
support in the January 2011 timeframe.  In parallel with production support
effort, we need to evaluate the application for design, code, operational
issues that are contributing to significant production problems the users
have been experiencing.  Then we need to define, plan,  and execute on a set
of changes to the application to correct the issues and stabilize the
application.

The senior resource should be a self starter, who can dive into the
application and code and gain a solid understanding of what exists today.
They should know the technology stack well and contribute excellent design
skills and best practices from previous engagements.  We need practical,
proven experience that can understand and decompose the application quickly
and determine the root causes of issues.

In addition, the resource needs to have excellent communication skills.
They need to have solid experience and a successful track record of leading
system architecture and providing technical guidance to a development team.

*Please respond to na...@vedainfo.com ONLY.*