Hello Guys,

We have a very Urgent rek with our client based in Richmond VA area. pls send
me reumes ASAP.

Need - SAP BW Consultant

location -: Richmond VA

number of reks -: 1

Duration -: 1+ YEARS

Rates -: $55/hr on c2c

Key Responsibilities
-       The balance sheets by end markets (SBUs) allocation to be done through
PCM and Oracle and suitable design would be decided by the PCM and Oracle
experts in the blueprinting phase
-       PCM Scope of work
o       From BL Cost will have to be moved to SBU and the bifurcation is done
by account and drivers for allocation are sales and cost
o       The current PCM model would not be changed
o       PCM consultant to suggest suitable design in association with the
Oracle expert
-       BW Scope of work
o       Add the new Characteristics to the Cube. (Modeling) and also need a new
cube as PCM info (more details will be find out  in  Blue print)
o       Add the same characteristics to the Web Templates in  Web Application
designer as well
o       Queries will be updated with relevant Characteristics by MWV.

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL
Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest