Hello Guys,

We have a very Urgent rek with our client based in Blue Bell Area, PA area. pls
send me reumes ASAP.

Need - System Admin With SCCM

location -: Blue Bell Area, PA

number of reks -: 1

Duration -: 1+ YEARS

Rates -: $50/hr c2c

·       Good troubleshooting skills.  The ability to troubleshoot and provide
resolution of issues. Good communication skills.  The ability to interact with
customers both over the phone and through e-mail.  Good customer service
skills.  The ability to trouble shoot SCCM infrastructure issues, work with
vendor. The ability to see issues through to completion and stay on top of
cases.  Provide updates and metrics around case load.  Team player.  Ability to
fit into existing team and interact in a positive way.
.         Familiarity with Mercury and Remedy product.

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL
Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest