Hello Guys,

We have a Very urgent req. with our client . Below is the JD pls have a look
and Submit your candidate ASAP.

1 Informatica Developer With Data Quality

Rate -: $45-48/hr c2c

Location : Seattle WA

Should be a data analyst with hands on experience in Informatica Data Quality
tools. Profound knowledge in Informatica analyst tool, Informatica Developer.
Good Knowledge on SQL Server 2008 and Knowledge on SSRS is preferable.
Responsibilities:
As a data analyst you will be responsible to create data audit rules, profiling
and generate reports based on the data validations and notify users. 1

-_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role -:  SQL BI Developer

Rates -: $50/hr c2c

Location : Seattle, WA

· SQL/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/BI concepts/Onsite-offshore model exp/client Interaction

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role -:  Linux Admin

Rates-: $50/hr c2c

Location : Seattle WA

Must have skills:

o Linux Administration (3.5 on a scale of 5) 5 is highest.
o Need candidate that knows Linux with system-administration skill, knows how
to navigate the Linux as an OS, how everything is configured, installed and run.
· C or C# (for test automation which is C# based) (3 on a scale of 5)
o MySql or MS Sql experience (3 on a scale of 5)
o Perl/Python (3 on a scale of 5)
o Shell scripting, sed, awk (3 on a scale of 5)

Role -: Java Lead

Rates-: $50-$55/hr on c2c

Location : Seattle WA

· Mandatory Skills :
o Proficient in Java coding, Test Planning and Testing  skills, trouble
shooting  skills
o Strong  experience in Java, Junit and Maven,  XML knowledge,
o Strong Backend  SQL  skills (Complex joins,  inner &  outer  joins), Queries,
PLSQL  stored procs
o Web services  automation experience
o Experience in Automation framework built  on Junit
o Experience in SOAP UI for manual testing

· Nice  to have Skills :
o UI  automation using  Ruby and Watir
o Load  testing with load  runner
o Prior experience in Testing  ecommerce  applications with payment gateways

· Additional Notes :
o SDET  Lead  :  Experience in managing and leading  technically challenging
projects. Able to mentor and  manage  the  team.  In  addition  to testing &
automation  can  design, develop and maintain  automation  frameworks 2

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role -: Pl/ SQL Developers

Rate -: $45-$48/hr

Location : Seattle, WA

· Strong PL/ SWL skills
· Strong DWBI experience as well as experience in handling large volumes of data

pls Respond me with your consultant updated resume ASAP along with contacts
details.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest