Hello Guys,

We have a Very urgent req. with our client . Below is the JD pls have a look
and Submit your candidate ASAP.

Role -: Abinitio Developer

Rate -: $50/hr c2c

Location : Portland, OR

Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       ·       Minimum of  4-6 years
experience in
ETL design/development using Abinitio ETL solutions

Necessary Skills        :       ·       Very good knowledge of Oracle, SQL,
UNIX and Shell Scripting etc. Knowledge in other databases like DB2, Teradata
are good to have
·       Design, implement, and develop ETL Abinitio processes against
high-volume and complex data sources
·       Perform Quality Assurance, unit and system testing as well as complete
documentation of deliverables
·       Experience designing, documenting ETL and performance tuning
·       Need to have good knowledge in EME, multifile system
·       Able to trouble shoot and create customized jobs
·       Experience with data cleansing and data quality processes

pls Respond me with your consultant updated resume ASAP along with contacts
details.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest