Hello Guys,

We have a vry urgent req. with our client based in NC/PA. below is the rek. pls
respond.

Role -: Java UI developer

Location -: Malvern PA or Charlotte, NC

Rate -: Open D.O.E.

Duration -: 12+ months

Details -: Demonstrated strong experience in the following
a)      JSF - Java Server Faces
b)      JSP and Servlet development
c)      Spring Framework
d)      Facelets
e)      J2EE Development
f)      JPROBE
g)      RAD/Eclipse
h)      Maven, Subversion, Nexus, Hudson Tool sets
i)       WebSphere Application Server & associated tools (WSAD)
j)      JUNIT
k)      Java script
l)       XML
m)      Unix (Solaris)

pls respond me with updated resume with contact details

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest