*Reply me on rna...@eteaminc.com <rna...@eteaminc.com>*

Greetings,

My name is Rugender and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: PEGA*

*Location: Schaumburg,IL *

*Duration: 6 Months*

* MOI: Phone Hire Terms: W2/C2C Client is WIPRO*

Job Description:
We need someone who extensively worked in Insurance domain, PCI Framework
and Pega CPM and IIF. Min CSSA and LSAs.

CSSA or LSA certified and CPM-I certified or experienced
- Overall exp - 6+ yrs
- Pega exp 4+ years
- CPM-Insurance Expr (PCF, IIF) min-2 years
- Insurance domain Expr min 2-years
- Expertise in DCO tools like Application Profiler, Enterprise Application
Accelerator
- Expertise in Class structures design
- Expertise in rulset management and rule deployment (product rules /
product patches)
- Expertise in designing Workflows and flow actions, User Interfaces,
Activities, Decision maps and Decision rules
- Excellent knowledge of Various types of Rules like Correspondence rules,
Integration rules
- Excellent knowledge on using performance tools like Performance
Analyzer(PAL) and Preflight
- Experience in System Management Application(SMA)
- Excellent knowledge of developing Rich UI, CSS, Skins, Screen Layouts
using JSP's, HTML and AJAX

--

*Regards*

*Rugen Nagar*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CCF236.1F2F6FA0]

*e**Team Inc - "ACCCELERATED HIRES"*

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Desk: 732-248-1900 x489 (T) | Fax: 908-757-0800 (F)

Email: rna...@eteaminc.com || URL: www.eteaminc.com

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*