*Hi,*

*Send Resumes @ pa...@bravensinc.com <pa...@bravensinc.com>*

Greetings from *Bravens Inc*

We are looking for a *Web Developer *t*o* support world’s leader in
providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global
organizations client.

This is a *2 Months Contract* Position based in
*Mountain View, CA. *

*Job Title: Web Developer. *

*Location: Mountain View, CA. Duration: 2 Months Contract. *

*Job description is as follows:*

Skill

 Senior Developer / Senior Software Engineer

Number of Openings

 1

Duration of Hiring

 2 months

Offshore/Onsite

 Onsite

Years of experience

5-7 years

Job Description

·         *3 + years programming in Java, REST API development (this needs
to be very strong) *

·         *Web application development *

·         *Strong in CS fundamentals - data structures and algorithms*

o   *familiar with runtime complexity and atleast the popular data
structures like stack, queue, tree, etc.*

·         *Strong in SQL queries*

·         *Knowledge of Javascript*

·         *Knowledge and Awareness of Distributed Applications *

o   *fault tolerance, geo-distribution, cloud deployment*

o   *database replications (need not be an expert, but needs to understand
master-master, master-slave)*

·         *Basic idea of Jenkins (Dev Ops – developer builds/deploys code
into production) *

*PLUS - good to have / but not a must have*

·         *Knowledge of Angular JS (UI scripting language)*

·         *Knowledge of Go/Ruby (API language) *

Extension Possible

 Yes

Other Skills

Work Location

 Mountain View, CA – USA

*If you find it interesting do send the following details: -*

Checkpoint

Full Name of the Candidate

Contact number

Email ID

Salary expectations

Current Salary

Current Location

Openness to relocate OR Travel

Total years of experience

Reason for Change

Availability/Notice Period

Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute

Certifications if any

Work Authorization

Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview

*Thanks and regards... *

*Pawan Jaiswal **|** Bravens Inc. **|*

*Talent Acquisition **|*

*Contact**: 703-349-1976 • Fax: 281 404 9091 •  *

*E-Mail**: **pa...@bravensinc.com <pa...@bravensinc.com>** |Yahoo IM/
Gtalk: pawanbravensinc*

[image: image004.png]*25292 Nesting Sq, Chantilly VA 20152 •  *

[image: Description: Description: Description: E-Verify Logo_Small]

*[An E-Verified Company] | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’*
this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
alias email addresses.*