HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

C# Developer

*Project Location*

New York City, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-TELEPHONIC+FACETOFACE*

This role provides qualified candidates with the ability to:
• Work with (and learn) the latest technology
• Develop code in a dynamic environment, supported by an AGILE programming
methodology
• Join a talented team, well-recognized by the business for innovation

This role involves:
• Development of C# server applications
• Development of web and *WPF-based GUI’s using MVC/MVVM design *pattern
• Enhancement of existing application suite

This role requires:
• Strong understanding of programming concepts, including SOLID
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced AGILE environment
• 2+ years of C# Experience, including server-side processing and
multi-threading

An ideal candidate will have:
• Active participation on Github, StackOverflow, or comparable technical
forum
• Computer Science degree
*Experience of MongoDB, AngularJS and Javascript*

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*