Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Hadoop Developer*

*Santa Clara, California*

*12+ months contract *

*Interview: phone screen*

*Job Description**:*

This particular position is for someone with a deep more complete skill set
in big data technologies and focused more on computer science than
bioinformatics.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and skilled researcher to work
as part of an international innovative multidisciplinary team developing
next generation technologies for life science research, diagnostics and
synthetic biology.

The focus of this position will be computer science research in developing
and applying Big Data technologies for scalable life science data analysis.
Therefore, we are seeking a researcher to build upon a strong working
knowledge of computer science, machine learning and big data technologies
such as *MapReduce, Apache Spark and NoSQL databases* on both structured
and unstructured data. The successful candidate will investigate, define,
develop and apply, in collaboration with other members of the team, state
of the art informatics, data analysis and data visualization tools to
significantly enhance the practice of analyzing large life science
datasets. The client is looking for someone with *deep comp science*
background. While a bioinformatics background would be acceptable, the
candidate should show a deep expertise on the computer science side, beyond
running bioinformatics tools and doing routine analysis.

*Job Qualifications**:*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         Master’s Degree or equivalent research experience in an area of
Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Mathematics, or Engineering with a
specialization in high performance, parallel computing applied to big data
problems

·         *Experience using and managing multi-node compute clusters*

·         Experience with *Hadoop and/or Apache Spark*

·         Experience implementing high-performance, interactive
cloud-hosted systems, particularly using *Amazon Web Services*

·         Fluency in one or more object-oriented programming languages such
as *Java, C# or C++*

·         *Experience in designing or adapting bioinformatics algorithms*

·         Experience working in *Matlab, R and/or Python*

·         *Experience in designing or adapting bioinformatics algorithms*

·         Track record of innovation and scientific contribution as shown
by peer-reviewed journal publications

·         Excellent communication and teamwork skills

*Desired Qualification:*

·         Ph.D. or three or more years of relevant post graduate experience

·         Experience using natural language processing to mine text data

·         Expertise in machine learning

·         Experience developing production software in a corporate
environment and/or delivering research prototypes to such organizations

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.