*Please reply navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com>*

*USC OR GC OR EAD*

*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable*

* For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.*

*Job Title             Business Analyst Pharma*

*Location           **      IL-Illinois/Round Lake*

*Duration                **6+ Months/Contract         *

*MOI                             T+S*

Skills/Experience required:

*Requirements:*

*• Background of business analyses in applying PLM to medical device and
pharmaceutical industry. • Prior experience with global system deployments
and migration • Demonstrate solid business knowledge, require moderate
direction, give minimal guidance to others, handle moderately complex
problems, possess solid knowledge of SDLC • Ability to translate client
requests into well-defined uses case and requirements • Ability to work
within a global, cross-functional team • Effective communication skills •
Suggest improvements to procedures and manuals based on knowledge of
upcoming enhancements • Provide technical guidance to the extended global
migration team • Work closely with subject matter experts and business
partners • Understand technical designs as well as specifications •
Document functionality and changes that may affect stakeholders • Solid
business knowledge. Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills. • Must
be detailed oriented and able to work within a team setting • Bachelor's
degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business. • 5+
years experience in applying information systems solutions to business
problems. • Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution,
and training.*