Hello,

*Please send Resume to   ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

We have a confidential search for one of our clients in the telecom space.
These are open-ended contract that could last for several years.  The
location is Alpharetta, GA.  Candidates can be anywhere in the US, but need
to move to Atlanta.  No remote work.  We have placed over 300 contractors
with this client.  Phone interviews .  The specs are below:

·         *C and/or C++*

·         *Shell -strong scripting experience*

·         *Strong UNIX experience*

·         *Telecom experience*

This one is urgent!  Please let me know if you have any C++ Dev consultants
looking for their next gig.

*Best Regards*

*Ankit kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*