Send matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

*Hi,*

*   Hope you are doing well. Please find the job description. If you are
feeling comfortable on that position. *

*  Please send me your updated resume & contact details. Because it is my
back fill position.*

*Position:- Drupal Consultant*

Location:-* NYC, NY*

*Duration:- 6+month*

*Interview* *:- Telephonic + Face To Face *

Required:

 - We currently have an exciting and collaborative opportunity located in
New York City for a Drupal Developer.  This position will support the
company's Exlora which runs on Drupal.
- Qualified candidates must be familiar and fluent in *Drupal api, PHP,
MySQL, HTML(5), CSS(3) and Javascript* and must have experience in building
custom modules for Drupal.
- There should be some familiarity with Aquia platform & deployment, a CDN
like Akamai, GIT, Drush, and Varnish.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*