Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. Java Developer - Reference Data, *

*Jersey City NJ. End of the year + Contract*

*Phone and In Person*

·         *Reference Data* is the company’s “golden copy” of entity,
account and key client information.  As such, *Reference Data is a key
component* in the architecture of any of their systems and supports all the
parts of the firm including sales and trading, client services,  prime
broking,  investment banking,  private wealth management, research, asset
servicing, compliance and operations.

·         The team, which is part of the Reference Data group, is
responsible for building the institutional client onboarding workflow and
document management systems.

·         Request Manager is a workflow application that enables the client
onboarding operations team to manage all aspects of the onboarding process,
including the gathering of evidence from the client to support the
necessary due diligence procedures.

*Responsibilities*

·         Successful candidate will participate in the full software
development lifecycle, from analysis, design, development, testing,
deployment and support of the firm’s strategic Contact Management systems.

·         Use Object Oriented Programming Tools in a highly collaborative
environment.

·         Work in a global team with team members and users in multiple
regions (NJ, London, Bangalore).

·         Maintain a focus on quality, attention to detail, communication
and delivery to tight timescales.

*Qualifications*

·         *Reference Data is a key component*

·         5+ years of experience in developing *Core Java and database*
applications.

·         Strong skills in *J2SE, JDBC, Spring, Design Patterns & solid
skills in XML.*

·         Strong working knowledge of *RDBMS* (Sybase / DB2) skills
including transact SQL (2+ years).

·         Strong *Linux/Unix skills* including scripting (shell), Maven (3+
years).

·         Strong *OO design skills* and experience (3+ years).

·         Familiarity with *testing frameworks* (JUnit/TestNG/Mocito) and
concepts (Test Driven Development, Regression and Parametric Testing).

·         Experience working with *messaging and parallel transaction
processing systems.*

·         Strong Analytical, Design & Architecture Skills.

·         Ability to efficiently work within a global team.

·         Effective written and verbal communication skills.

·         Good team player and good interpersonal skills.

·         Self-starter and able to work in a high paced environment.

·         Must be willing to handle first line support calls and work on a
support rota.

·         Knowledge of Business Process Management solutions such as JBPM
preferred.

·         Search Technology like IDOL/Fast preferred.

·         Knowledge of C#, .NET is an added advantage preferred.

·         Knowledge of financial markets would be an advantage preferred.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.