Hi,

*Please send Resume to    ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

This is a specialty skillset in SAP, so that is why I am sending this out.
Do you have any candidates?

*Location: St. Louis, *

Duration 4-6 months

Interview Process: Phone/Skype

*I’m looking for an SAP Security PI/XI 7.3 expert to help do the following:*

Summary - We are migrating from SAP PI/XI 7.1 to 7.4 SP10.  We need a
resource who has done this type of migration before and can assist with the
security design.  This particular system is in our SARBOX scope so access
will need to be properly segregated by display, change and elevated rights
– 3 different sets of portal security roles.   We are moving from a dual
stack to a single stack environment (JAVA only).  Users in the system would
be BASIS, Security and Development.

Key functions for consultant:

1)      Work with the Security, Basis and Development teams to determine
the security architecture for three different environments (DEV, QA and
Production)

2)      Consultant translate the desired functional access explained by the
DEV team to technical roles held with in  AE*.   Once we have that mapping
the consultant would need to trim the access into 3 separate buckets
(display, change and elevated rights) and design, document  and build the
SAP security roles

3)      Create the cookbook and provide explanation of the design to the
Brown Shoe security team regarding the design

4)      Help with other technical security requirements for Netweaver such
as Gateway security and single sign on security configuration

5)      Find and analyze all related security notes for this upgrade

*Best Regards*

*Ankit kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*E-mail: ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*