Hi,

Urgent Need:  for *Big Data Engineer @ Salt Lake City ,UT ,**Long term
Contract*. Kindly let me know your availability for this project (OR)
please refer any one of your friends / Colleagues looking for the same
opportunities. As this is a very urgent requirement I would really
appreciate if I get your kind response.

Thank you!! Please send profiles to kra...@palni.com  <kra...@palni.com>

*H1-B Employer: Please share H1-B copy while replying this mail. *

Big Data Engineer

 Salt Lake City ,UT

Long term Contract

*Role: *

Senior Software Engineer who can work with the team to improve the overall
performance, stability and effectiveness of cloud database systems.

Candidate should have a strong background and interest in developing and
tuning Cassandra, Hyperdex, Solr, Mesos, Spark and Postgres for deployment
in AWS cloud-based Cassandra clusters.

*Responsibilities*:

Experience with Cassandra, SOLR, Hyperdex, Mesos, Spark, Hadoop, Postgres
Internals

Strong object-oriented programming experience with Java

Experience developing high performance Java applications — in effect, big
data, low latency, and high throughput

 Excellent communication skills

 *Qualification | Experience*:

Scripting language experience

Experience with big data architecture such as Cassandra, Hyperdex, SOLR,
Mesos, and Spark

Experience with Amazon AWS development

Exposure to PostgreSQL and RDBMS knowledge

*Education/Training: *

Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field required