Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. Java Developer*

Johns Creek, GA

Phone and F2F

6 Months

* Need 8+ yrs exp*

*Description*

Position requires individual to be highly self-motivated, adaptable, and
able to work to tight deadlines. Here is a brief description of the role:

Involved during various stages of project from requirements through
implementation

Translate business requirements into software design documents. Ensure
application meets functional, performance, and technical requirements

Work closely with other developers to ensure proper implementation

Effectively share technical information and train/mentor less experienced
or knowledgeable team members

Establishes a very high standard for quality and insure that this standard
is consistently met

Work in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects
simultaneously according to business and technical requirements

*Required skills/experience:*

*8+ Years hands-on experience designing, building and supporting
high-performing J2EE applications using WebSphere, JBoss or WebLogic*

*5+ years’ experience using Spring and Hibernate*

*Strong experience developing the Web Services and Messaging Layer using
SOAP, REST, JAXB, JMS, WSDL*

Direct experience with a JAVA-WS framework such as Apache CXF is a plus

Experience with database technologies and creating queries. DB2 expertise
is a plus

Experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration (SVN, Maven,
Jenkins, JUnit)

Strong analytical, problem solving, multitasking, and time management
skills with consistent attention to detail

Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative
partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within organization
and the business

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.