Hi,

I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *ETL Architect*, Please go through the requirement and get back
to me along with updated resume, Rate, contact details, current location
and visa status. ASAP.

*Position: ETL Architect *

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Roles & Responsibilities              *

·         Consulting with Business Partners to define scope and requirements

·         Design and Developing architecture and estimates

·         Review and design concepts for new systems and develop high-level
Requirements Document

·         Documents the high-level technical design to enable the
integration and implementation of the software

·         Ensures the new systems architecture has a migration path from
current to future state

·         Ensuring compliance with architectural standards

·         Identifies existing system retirement candidates. Documents
existing systems' high-level functionality and architecture with
appropriate IT professionals in the Concept Phase, where applicable

·         Functions as project lead for the coordination

·         Monitor the health of program and review deliverables

·         Coordinate and collaboration with IT team, application and
support teams

·         Have the technical and business acumen to work with different
levels of customer team

·         Exhibit Leadership qualities with customer and TCS in ETL

*Generic Managerial Skills            *

*•*             Good understanding of the organization’s goals and
objectives

•             Excellent customer focus attitude

•             Good written and oral communication skills

•             Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly business language

•             Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities

•             Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment

*Thanks,*

*Rajender Reddy*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035*

*Direct:  408-385-2661 EXT: 1039*

*Email:- rajendr...@idctechnologies.com
<saiku...@idctechnologies.com>             *
*Website:- www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*