*Greetings from IDC Technologies!!!*

*We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.*

*Role : Sr SharePoint Developer*

*Duration :6-12 months.*

*Location : Redmond, WA.*

*Mandatory Technical Skills *

Must have 8+ years of experience

a.       Strong SharePoint On Premise experience

b.      Proficient in HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript and Responsive Design.

c.       Strong Knowledge on SPO,

*Desirable Technical Skills             *

Microsoft Azure, SPO, Service Bus and ADFS, C#, ASP.Net

*Mandatory Functional Skills       *

• Proficient understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle
methodology (Agile preferred)

                • Should be able to lead a team of test and dev

                • Coordination with Offshore is a must

                • Good Communication skill and should be able to meet
aggressive customer SLA

*Thanks,*

*Rajender Reddy*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035*

*Direct:  408-385-2661 EXT: 1039*

*Email:- rajendr...@idctechnologies.com
<saiku...@idctechnologies.com>             *

*Website:- www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*