Hi,

Please share the matching profiles with *mo...@rgtalent.com
<mo...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Java Developer

*Project Location*

Los Angeles CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic followed by Face to Face*

*Job Description:*
We are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to work for a client of ours
in the Greater Los Angeles Area. This is a long term contract position with
the sole purpose of assisting with the design and development efforts of
new software products for our client, and making major enhancements to
existing software products.

*Required:*

   - 5-7 years experience in software development systems engineering or
   broadcast systems engineering
   - Bachelors degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
   Engineering or similar field required
   - Previous experience working with complex software systems
   - Familiarity with the following technologies:
      - Java, Oracle, Web Services, Linux
      - SOA/REST web services experience is required
   - Background and proven track record of architecture and design of
   multi-tiered systems
   - Ability to direct projects effectively to find an efficient solution
   while meeting aggressive timelines

*Desired*

   - Experience in the entertainment industry a plus
   - Understanding of DRM architecture and implementation a plus
   - Understanding of video broadcast systems, satellite delivery a huge
   plus
   - Experience working with mobile applications

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohit*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*