Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*Position Title: Oracle Identity Management Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 month contract*

*Interview: will hire off phone interview*

Purpose of role/opening: Migrate existing apps to centralized security
platform, assist application development teams with integration, and
perform on boarding tasks. The consultant will join a premier team
delivering identity & access solutions to business units that host internal
and external web sites used by employees and corporate customers.

* Essential Accountability*

1.     Provide Application architecture & Integration strategy for
authentication, single-sign-on, and entitlement requirements for existing
and new applications using Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Platform.

2.     Provide common Data Model that can accommodate complex business
requirements across multiple applications and implement it in OIM.

3.     Provide hands-on administration of OIM platforms & hands-on
programming/integration for schema/UI customization & API integration.

* Additional Required accountabilities*:
Work closely with Corporate IDM team to conform with corporate standard &
leverage best practices.
Work closely with stakeholders of multiple project teams, and document
requirement, proposed architecture, and data model.

* KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:*
Extensive Knowledge of Oracle Identity Management (OIM) suite with special
emphasis on Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Entitlement Server (OES)
Extensive knowledge of OIM Administration, APIs, and data synchronization
Hands on programming in J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST) required for OIM
integration and customization.

*Experience*:

·         5 years: Hands-on installation of & integration with Oracle
Manager (OAM) product, 10g and (ideally) 11g version

·         5 years: Unix knowledge including shell scripting and logfile
analysis.

·         3 years: Developing / maintaining an Identity & Access Management
platform.

·         2 years: Installing and configuring a web server such as Apache,
and a directory server such as Sun LDAP.

·         Java/J2EE and/or .NET development in an enterprise development
role (desired)

·         Hands-on familiarity with WebLogic application server (desired)

·         Prior knowledge of other products in the Oracle suite: Oracle
Identity Federation, Oracle Entitlements Server, Oracle Identity Manager,
Oracle Unified Directory.

*COMPLEXITY:.*

·         There are a dozen external-facing applications that our client's
customers use to access their data. Each application has its own custom
authentication & authorization mechanism, and user data is stored in
multiple databases. Customer's subscription information and periodic
updates are provided as a file feed. We need to provide a common
authentication mechanism with single-sign-on across multiple applications,
and entitlement mechanism that can be provided via APIs to regulate
customers' access to their subscription.

·         There are a dozen internal-facing applications that our client's
editorial team uses to create content and data. We need to create a common
authentication and provisioning mechanism for managing editor's login and
profiles, and role-based entitlement mechanism to regulate editorial
activities and content access based on their role & department they belong.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.