Hi,

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
fr...@visionisys.com

Job Title                 :               senior Java/HTML5 developer

Salary                    :               $50/hr

Duration                :               6 months

Location                 :               weehawken NJ

Primary Skills        :               senior Java/HTML5 developer, Java,
Spring and Maven, HTML5, SQL and Oracle PL/SQL, webservers such as Tomcat

Description           :

A Java/HTML5 developer with a proven track record is required to work
within the ATG. supporting Client Relationship Management (CRM), Client
analytics and Client Revenue Reporting.

Core skills/technologies:

•              Proven track record of solution design and development with
Java, Spring and Maven.

•              Experience of developing HTML5.

•              Experience of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL. Proficient at
developing PL/SQL and performance optimisation.

•              Experience of webservers such as Tomcat

•              Knowledge of EMS systems

•              Experience of development with Adobe Flex

Desirable

•              Experience in developing Webservices/RESTFUL services

•              Experience with query tuning and optimisation in Oracle

•              Good knowledge of unix shell scripting and related utilities.

•              Experience of big data implementations

 Thanks and regards

*Frank*
Visionisys Inc,
Ph : 630-315-9545
Email : fr...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.