My client is looking for Application Programmer

Duration: 12 M

Location: Quincy, MA

Rate: $50-55/hr c2c

Candidate's Details:

Full Legal Name:

Contact Number(s):            (M)

Email:

work authorization:

Current Location:

Availability: Immediately ASAP

Comm. Skills:   /10

SSN (Last 4 Digits):

Billing Rate:

Skype id:

Location Preference:

We are developing new features for an existing electronic trading platform
and also building brand new trading platforms for new asset classes. The
backend is based on JEE with Hibernate and Spring. The front end is web
2.0, mostly based on Ext JS and AngularJS. The database is Oracle with SQL
and PL/SQL. Most of the work is expected to be on the backend but we can
use some help with web UI as well. The backend work requires strong java,
SQL and PL/SQL skills. The web UI involves large scale object oriented
Javascript development in Ext JS and/or AngularJS. Currently I prefer to
hire developers to work more on the backend so java and being able to write
high quality code is #1 requirement. Knowledge and experience with UI
development including javascript, CSS, Ext JS, AngularJS is highly
desirable. One thing I want to emphasize that I prefer candidates who can
come do in-house interviews. I also prefer candidates who are honest - I
don't like resumes that list a hundred things but the candidate only knew a
thing or two well.

1). Give me a list of java collection classes that you know, including
those from java concurrency package. List as many as possible. This is a
test of their knowledge width - how much do they know.

2). Then I will drill down into specific data structures – trying to
understand how deep they know. So be careful of what you tell me in the
first question. If the candidate tells me something (s)he does not really
know in the answer to the first question, (s)he will be in trouble
answering the subsequent questions.

3). Tell me your experience with Hibernate. What’s good about it and what’s
bad about it? Those are the types of questions that I ask. If a candidate
does not have REAL knowledge and experience, (s)he won’t be able to hide. I
want straight answers. I hate people beating bushes around. Pretending to
know something (s)he does not know is worse than simply telling me “I don’t
know”. I build real-time trading platform. Customers trade billions of
dollars every day. It will be a big problem if a developer messes around –
we will have to pay for mistakes caused by product malfunction.

Thanks & Regards....?
SATISH
sat...@signinsoft.com
Address: 36 Benedict Street, Norwalk, CT 06850, USA www.singinsoft.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from
our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will
comply immediately