Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Lead Java Developer*

*Newark NJ *

*12 – 18 months*

*F2F require *

The primary responsibilities will be application development. Candidate
needs experience in Java, J2EE and relational databases. The candidate will
work directly with Business Analysts, Investment Professionals, Fixed
Income Operations, Quality Assurance Testers and other System
professionals. Person will be responsible for coding new programs and
upgrading existing software programs. The candidate will also be
responsible for trouble shooting and resolving support issues for the Fixed
Income Supported Systems. The candidate should have knowledge of Fixed
Income products.

*The qualified candidate needs to: *

Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients

Have excellent written and oral communication skills

Have desire to learn the Fixed Income Business

Design and develop software to satisfy business requirement

Develop and execute test scenarios to insure the stability and performance
of applications

Understand and follow a complete project life cycle methodology and the
steps to insure that proper software versioning and migration procedures
are followed

Be a good team player and contribute as part of a team that will consist of
many different levels

Have ability to associate past experience with current events in order to
resolve problems or generate new ideas

Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously

*Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
work experience.

·         Experience in understanding Fixed Income analytics and structured
products.

·         Knowledge of 1010 Data, Intex API a Plus

·         Strong analytical and communication skills

·         Experience in Java, J2EE Spring Framework, Spring MVC Framework
with web and application server development.

·         Experience in javascript libraries such as JQuery, AngularJS,
Bootstrap, KendoUI, Sencha

·         Experience with architecture, design and development in Big data,
data mart, Hadoop, in-memory database such as MongoDB

·         Experience with relational databases, OOD, HTML, and HTTP/HTTPS
protocol

·         Knowledge  in the following is a  plus:

o   Agile/Scrum development methodology

o   HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and Bootstrap

o   JIRA, Confluence, and DevOps

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

Mail/Gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.