Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Senior Java Developer, Agile Teams - *

Richmond, VA

6 Months

Phone and Skype

Only GC and Citizen

*Need 10 Yrs Profile *

*JD:*
Our Client is expanding its Enterprise Technology Solutions team to
accelerate digital results for our leading commercial clients. We are
actively seeking solid Front End Java Developers who are creative,
collaborative and continuously challenge themselves to do better.

*About our Enterprise Technology Solutions *
Celerity's Enterprise Technology team provides a lasting competitive edge
to its clients by mastering data, development, integration, and analytics
in an Agile manner. Businesses navigating today's digital economy expect
technology to help them conduct business and remove key stuck points that
impede large-scale initiatives. Celerity's proven tools around architecture
and integration make intelligent use of popular technologies possible. *What's
holding you back?*

*What you will do*
The Senior Developer is responsible for the various aspects of development
required by the Agile Team supporting assigned initiatives within the
specific domain. Senior Developers will spend 50% of time working on front
end and 50% connecting to backend. These resources work within the larger
Agile team partnering with other members to achieve exceptional results.
The senior developer will work closely with the Product owner to better
understand the true intent of user stories and coach and mentor more junior
resources to success.

*Responsibilities may include:*

Reviews, analyzes, codes, tests, debugs, documents and supports application
systems in compliance with standards Accountable for designing and
developing stable, scalable and maintainable systems and solutions,
interfacing new systems with legacy systems and integration of new and
existing systems with other business lines Assists in review and creation
of application specifications to meet business intent Participates in
high-level and detailed technical design Partners with other development
teams as needed through the project life cycle Develops detailed flowcharts
to show processing logic for simple programs Prepares documentation of all
procedures used in system Reviews and provides peer review of others code
Participates in daily stand-ups and provides feedback on roadblocks and
daily commitments Provides oversight during implementations into production
and monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
Occasionally requires troubleshooting and correcting production issues in
emergency type situations.

*Qualifications:*

   - Minimum 10 years of experience developing Java/J2EE applications.
   - Prior experience mentoring and coaching others
   - Strong experience working with Web presentation methods (HTML, CSS,
   JavaScript, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Angular, J2EE, Restful Services API,
   Eclipse Maven and ANT, etc.)
   - Prior experience within one of more of the following: Oracle (PL/SQL),
   Unix / Shell Scripting, Responsive Design, Mobile Web, Mobile Applications
   (iOS and Android), RSA platforms, Single Sign-On platforms or other
   development languages as required Eclipse IDE, Visio, SOAP UI and other
   development tools
   - Prior experience and familiarity in Agile development environments
   including multi-team environments Prior experience with paired and test
   driven development methods
   - Attitude of continuous improvement and incremental progress Ant, SVN,
   and Maven for continuous integration Prior experience working with
   transactional and high availability systems Spring Framework, Spring MVC,
   and Spring Integration
   - Prior experience developing REST based services and applications

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

Mail/Gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.