Hi,

Hope you are doing Good !!

We have immediate openings for one of our clients. Please let me know ASAP,
if any of your consultant’s available in applying for this position. Please
find the following Job description. if you are interested send updated
profile to vic...@visionisys.com and reach me at 630-315-9561

*Position:system admin/Devops*

*Location:Beaverton, OR*

*Duration:6+Months*

*Job Description:*

System design experiences for solutions that manage the application build
and deploy process.  Typically, these individuals would have system
administration experience and have either implemented or helped to define
how to do things like deploy a standard OS image on a virtual machine, and
automate the process of deploying any app server or application specific
configurations.  Things that come to mind would be Ulimits, permissions,
etc.  The perfect candidate is a system admin that has realized the value
of automating the entire process such that we have a repeatable and
consistent process.

Similar experiences with standard application servers (Jboss, .net, oracle,
apache…etc), basically what are the configurations required for all
enviroments (Dev, QA, Prod), building a repository to store the configs,
helping to define how (order of operation) that the configs have to be laid
down, and building the solutions that subsitute the correct configuration
depending on the environment that you are building.

Understanding of the separation between configs and parameters that the
system admin team has responsibility for, and those configs that the
development teams control and putting together a change control process
that enforces the responsibilities.

Understanding of how binaries for purchased / open source packages are
deployed and configured

Understanding of source control for both binary and server extensions
(code) and how you substitute the correct configurations(depending on the
environment), parameters into the source prior to compile, and the process
of packaging and deploying the compiled source to the target systems

Understanding of build and deploy orchestration tools (Jenkins, Maven, XL
Release, etc.) and how to set these up to automate the builds.

Resume experiences/buzz words would be “System Administration, DevOps,
Application Build Automation, Build and Deploy Automation, Puppet, Chef,
System Build Orchestration”.

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.