Good Morning All…

*Please send Resume to  **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

The client is Cigna and the location is Windsor, CT.

This job is a more senior that the tester role that I just sent out!

Local candidates are ideal, but not mandatory… their communication skills
must be very strong.  *All candidates must come from recent healthcare
projects and we would like to see more than one healthcare project*.   All
interviews will either be phone or skype… if the candidate happens to be
local to the Hartford, CT area then there could be a face to face interview!

Please send me your best two (2) candidates and make sure to include: *name,
rate, location and contact number for each candidate submitted*!

End Client: Cigna
Job Title: QA Tester
Location: Windsor, Connecticut

Duration: 6 to 12 months

Start Date: ASAP

No. Openings: 1

*ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED*
• Provide Support and Guidance for Test and Business teams on testing
principles
• Maintain Master Test Policy, Master Strategy, and prepare Project Test
Strategy (as needed)
• Escalation point for Testing team where necessary
• Approve automation initiatives, after reviewing estimates and ROI
• Produce relevant and accurate Management Information to Steering Groups
• Ensure Quality Gate Reviews are held and carried out in accordance with
Test Strategy
• Scheduling monthly testing reviews
• Host Lessons Learned sessions
• Escalating and resolving issues and risks
• Maintaining deliverable schedules and budgets
• Reporting operational and executive level project status
• Managing scope and forecast resource levels (Staff, Tools, Environments)
• Ensuring coordination and communication across Test leads, Development
team, staffing manager and Metrics analyst
• Strong experience in Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and good
understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong Experience with Quality Assurance Testing on applications using
Manual and Automate Testing.
• Experience in Analysis and Defect Tracking QA tools like HP Quality
Center, ALM, JIRA and Report generation.
• Excellent Verbal and communication skills
• Team player

*Best Regards*

*Ankit Kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*