Hi,

*Please send Resume to  **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

We are seeking several Wi-Fi QA Engineers for our client in Philadelphia,
PA. This is a contract opportunity through the end of the year, FACE TO
FACE REQUIRED, Preferred locals or close to PA, Need someone who can come
for Face to Face after phone interview

Candidates must be able to attend a face to face interview in Philadelphia,
PA. Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.

Wi Fi (should be well versed not knowledge, it should be in his
responsibilities, tell him to send a paragraph whatever he has done with Wi
Fi. It should be in his recent project)

Client: COMCAST

*****testing, Wi-Fi, network, protocols *****

Qualifications:

5+ Years of experience in QA with 2+ years in Wi-Fi

STRONG knowledge of Wi-Fi standards and features

MUST have the ability to configure, troubleshoot access points

SHOULD have basic knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, RADIUS

SHOULD have basic understanding of SNMP, TR-069

MUST have the ability to capture and analyze packets using Wireshark, Omni
peek, TCP Dump, Air Magnet on wired and wireless interfaces

Knowledge of Selenium, QTP, Java, Perl, TCL, Python or VB Scripting is a
plus

SHOULD have basic Linux, Shell/CLI commands, Win SCP, TFTP

Familiarity with HP ALM, Jira and Rally tools

CCNA Certification is a plus.

*Best Regards*

*Ankit Kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*